메뉴 건너뛰기

Bluetooth Module

• MB0502MM Classic Module
  • 티에이직
    조회 수: 12365, 2016.02.11 16:02:16
  • 1-1. Introduction

MB0502MM is based on CSR’s Bluecore5-Multimedia External. It is a single-chip radio and baseband IC for Bluetooth 2.4GHz systems.
    MB0502MM is compatible with Bluetooth specification version 2.0/2.1+EDR/3.0. MB0502MM can control by UART. Please refer to MB0502MM software user guide for the interfacing protocol.

1.2. General Features

- Operation Range (Class II) : 10 meters
    - Operating VDD Range : 2.7V ~ 3.6V
    - Output Power : 0dBm
    - I2C and UART Interface
    - Multi-configurable I2S, PCM or SPDIF interface
    - Compatible with Bluetooth Specification 2.0/2.1+EDR/3.0
    - 64MIPS Kalimba DSP Co-Processor
    - 16-bit Internal Stereo CODEC
    - RoHS Compliant
    - 16mm(L)ⅹ22mm(W)ⅹ2.2mm(H)
    - SIG QDID : D024693

댓글 8038 ...

• pharmacies

2024.01.30 00:37

I feel this is among the so much vital info for me. And i am glad studying your article. However should observation on few general things, The website taste is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Excellent task, cheers
  • canada online pharmacies

2024.01.30 01:37

Incredible quest there. What happened after? Good luck!
  • review erectile dysfunction pump

2024.01.30 01:38

Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest factor to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks think about issues that they just don't recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks
  • best erectile dysfunction pills

2024.01.30 01:43

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a entertainment account it. Look complex to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?
  • pharmacy on line

2024.01.30 02:47

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
  • online prescription

2024.01.30 04:30

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
  • canada pharmacies

2024.01.30 04:37

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
  • canada pharmaceuticals online

2024.01.30 05:36

I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers except this paragraph is in fact a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.
  • best erectile dysfunction medication

2024.01.30 05:45

Since the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.
  • do erectile pills permanently increase size

2024.01.30 05:50

Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar for you.
  • online pharmacy canada

2024.01.30 06:43

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
  • pharmacies

2024.01.30 09:20

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers
  • new ed drugs

2024.01.30 09:35

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! proportion we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to look you.
  • erectile enhancement pills

2024.01.30 09:40

This website truly has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
  • canadian drugs pharmacy

2024.01.30 10:26

I read this paragraph fully about the resemblance of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.
  • canadian pharmacies

2024.01.30 12:01

Hello, after reading this remarkable post i am as well glad to share my know-how here with friends.
  • canadian pharcharmy online

2024.01.30 12:09

Hello, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.
  • canada pharmaceuticals online

2024.01.30 13:03

Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to let know her.
  • cheap ed drugs

2024.01.30 13:24

Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, stick with it!
  • erectile over the counter products

2024.01.30 13:29

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
  • canada pharmaceuticals online generic

2024.01.30 15:42

This post will assist the internet viewers for creating new blog or even a weblog from start to end.
  • online pharmacies canada

2024.01.30 16:46

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?
  • erectile dysfunction

2024.01.30 17:15

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
  • erectile dysfunction medications

2024.01.30 17:20

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.
  • canada pharmacy online

2024.01.30 17:56

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.
  • canadian drugs

2024.01.30 19:25

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing? I'm having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?
  • pharmacy discount

2024.01.30 19:35

Good way of telling, and fastidious piece of writing to obtain information about my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.
  • cheap prescription drugs

2024.01.30 20:23

magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!
  • erectile dysfunction treatment

2024.01.30 20:58

I enjoy, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
  • ed drugs

2024.01.30 21:03

Greetings, I do believe your site might be having browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, excellent site!
  • canada pharmacy

2024.01.30 21:30

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
  • pharmacies

2024.01.30 22:57

I got this site from my friend who informed me concerning this site and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews here.
  • navarro pharmacy

2024.01.30 23:08

Nice answers in return of this question with solid arguments and describing all on the topic of that.
  • canadian pharmacies

2024.01.30 23:58

I simply could not go away your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be again steadily to check up on new posts
  • help with erectile dysfunction

2024.01.31 00:38

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
  • erectile pictures

2024.01.31 00:43

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your blog. It appears as though some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before. Cheers
  • pharmacies shipping to usa

2024.01.31 01:04

I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really nice piece of writing on building up new blog.
  • walmart pharmacy online

2024.01.31 02:37

Howdy I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
  • pharmacies shipping to usa

2024.01.31 02:45

For most up-to-date information you have to go to see web and on world-wide-web I found this site as a most excellent site for latest updates.
  • pharmacies online

2024.01.31 03:38

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks
  • ed drugs list

2024.01.31 04:26

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks, please shoot me an email if interested.
  • erection pills

2024.01.31 04:31

I think everything typed was actually very logical. However, think about this, what if you were to create a awesome headline? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a title that makes people desire more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda boring. You should look at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to get people interested. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.
  • canada online pharmacies

2024.01.31 04:45

This website really has all of the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
  • prescriptions online

2024.01.31 06:14

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard in favor of his website, as here every material is quality based material.
  • canadian prescriptions online

2024.01.31 06:24

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
  • shoppers pharmacy

2024.01.31 07:14

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!
  • erectile pills

2024.01.31 08:05

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
  • erectile hardening cream

2024.01.31 08:10

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
  • drugstore online shopping

2024.01.31 08:19

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • online prescriptions

2024.01.31 09:49

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be actually something which I feel I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I'm taking a look ahead in your next put up, I'll try to get the hold of it!
위지윅 사용
번호
제목
닉네임
3 티에이직 1023 2017.07.13
2 티에이직 3345 2017.07.13
티에이직 12365 2016.02.11
태그
위로