메뉴 건너뛰기

Bluetooth Module

• MB0502MM Classic Module
  • 티에이직
    조회 수: 12365, 2016.02.11 16:02:16
  • 1-1. Introduction

MB0502MM is based on CSR’s Bluecore5-Multimedia External. It is a single-chip radio and baseband IC for Bluetooth 2.4GHz systems.
    MB0502MM is compatible with Bluetooth specification version 2.0/2.1+EDR/3.0. MB0502MM can control by UART. Please refer to MB0502MM software user guide for the interfacing protocol.

1.2. General Features

- Operation Range (Class II) : 10 meters
    - Operating VDD Range : 2.7V ~ 3.6V
    - Output Power : 0dBm
    - I2C and UART Interface
    - Multi-configurable I2S, PCM or SPDIF interface
    - Compatible with Bluetooth Specification 2.0/2.1+EDR/3.0
    - 64MIPS Kalimba DSP Co-Processor
    - 16-bit Internal Stereo CODEC
    - RoHS Compliant
    - 16mm(L)ⅹ22mm(W)ⅹ2.2mm(H)
    - SIG QDID : D024693

댓글 8038 ...

• buy amoxicillin online

2024.02.11 03:25

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web page is actually pleasant and the people are actually sharing fastidious thoughts.
  • ed drugs

2024.02.11 03:41

It's amazing to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all friends about this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.
  • ed drugs generic

2024.02.11 03:48

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)
  • amoxicillin 500mg

2024.02.11 05:53

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards
  • ed drugs

2024.02.11 08:56

Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Kudos, I appreciate it!
  • can erectile dysfunction be hereditary

2024.02.11 09:03

What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in support of new users.
  • amoxicillina

2024.02.11 10:59

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may just I desire to recommend you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!
  • amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium

2024.02.11 14:12

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great site!
  • help with erectile dysfunction naturally

2024.02.11 14:38

Wow! At last I got a website from where I be able to genuinely take useful information regarding my study and knowledge.
  • erectile dysfunction pills

2024.02.11 14:45

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
  • amoxicillin

2024.02.11 16:31

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!
  • amoxi

2024.02.11 19:10

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.
  • erectile trick

2024.02.11 19:38

Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any suggestions? Cheers!
  • erectile dysfunction treatment

2024.02.11 19:45

Amazing! Its truly awesome article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.
  • buy amoxicillin

2024.02.11 21:22

Great article. I will be experiencing many of these issues as well..
  • amoxicillin 500mg capsules

2024.02.12 00:02

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.
  • new ed drugs

2024.02.12 00:33

What's up to all, the contents present at this website are genuinely awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
  • cheap ed drugs

2024.02.12 00:39

Hi, constantly i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, for the reason that i enjoy to learn more and more.
  • amoxicillin-clavulanate 875-125

2024.02.12 02:19

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?
  • amoxicillin

2024.02.12 05:12

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my website thus i came to go back the prefer?.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its good enough to make use of a few of your concepts!!
  • erectile clinics cleveland

2024.02.12 05:53

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.
  • erectile dysfunction medications

2024.02.12 05:59

What's up, yes this article is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
  • is amoxicillin penicillin

2024.02.12 10:06

Everyone loves it when individuals come together and share opinions. Great blog, keep it up!
  • for erectile health and better blood flow

2024.02.12 10:48

Hi there, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the daylight, as i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
  • erectile enhancement pills

2024.02.12 10:55

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!
  • buy amoxicillin online

2024.02.12 12:24

Normally I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.
  • amoxicillin

2024.02.12 15:09

I do trust all the ideas you have offered in your post. They're really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
  • erectile enhancement pills

2024.02.12 15:58

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant piece of writing.
  • muse for erectile dysfunction

2024.02.12 16:05

I was very pleased to find this page. I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to see new things in your site.
  • amoxicillin without a doctor's prescription

2024.02.12 20:08

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!

2024.02.12 21:01

It's really a cool and useful piece of info. I'm happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

2024.02.12 21:08

Good way of describing, and nice post to take facts regarding my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.
  • buy amoxicillin

2024.02.12 22:24

I am actually happy to glance at this weblog posts which contains lots of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.
  • amoxicillin penicillin

2024.02.13 01:03

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!
  • erectile male dysfunction

2024.02.13 02:00

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again.

2024.02.13 02:06

What's up Dear, are you actually visiting this site daily, if so after that you will definitely obtain nice knowledge.
  • amoxicillin 500

2024.02.13 03:19

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal website now ;)
  • amoxicillin 500

2024.02.13 06:18

I do not even know how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up was great. I don't recognize who you're but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger should you are not already. Cheers!
  • best erectile dysfunction pills

2024.02.13 07:20

I was extremely pleased to find this web site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information on your web site.

2024.02.13 07:27

It is in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
  • amoxicillin online

2024.02.13 08:32

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
  • amoxicillin potassium clavulanate

2024.02.13 11:08

Hi there, its pleasant post on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a wonderful source of data.
  • best drugs for ed

2024.02.13 12:16

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
  • erectile dysfunction remedies

2024.02.13 12:22

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
  • amoxicillin 500

2024.02.13 13:23

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your website.
  • amoxicillin clavulanate

2024.02.13 16:04

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
  • ed drugs

2024.02.13 17:20

Hiya very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm happy to search out so many useful info right here within the publish, we'd like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
  • best ed drugs

2024.02.13 17:26

Wonderful post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!
  • amoxicillin 500mg capsules

2024.02.13 18:22

That is very attention-grabbing, You're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks
  • amoxicillin and clavulanate

2024.02.13 20:58

naturally like your website but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.
위지윅 사용
번호
제목
닉네임
3 티에이직 1023 2017.07.13
2 티에이직 3345 2017.07.13
티에이직 12365 2016.02.11
태그
위로